Le Bleu is a beautifully crafted 10 suite villa situated in 2.5 acres of private gardens with spectacular views out to the Caribbean Sea and St Martin beyond. Le Bleu combines refined elegance with colonial grace, making it the ultimate private villa. Decorated in cool whites and woods it embodies modern elegant living.
From your arrival up the majestic entrance stairs into the glass-fronted lounge stepping out onto the pool deck, you know that you are somewhere truly special. The indoor and outdoor spaces at Le Bleu are made for relaxed living and dining, and our staff are on hand to take care of your every need.
All of the suites are uniquely appointed with original furnishings and feature private terraces and sea views.
Le Bleu has everything you need: private beach and gazebo, tennis court, cinema, games room and 2 swimming pools, as well as our incredible menu and unforgettable sunset cocktails – there really is no need to ever leave.
By combining our neighbouring sister property, Indigo, clients also have the opportunity to have their own personal 20 bedroom luxury resort. Ideal for large groups and weddings in Anguilla.
• 8 king size master bedrooms all en-suite with ocean views – two upstairs on pool terrace, 6 downstairs with private terraces and direct access to garden/sea/beach
• 1 queen-sized master bedroom (ensuite) overlooking water garden
• Large rectangular infinity pool situated in first story deck area. Ideally positioned to capture the warm trade winds with a selection of loungers and unobstructed views of the neighbouring islands of St. Bart’s and St. Martin – making this a wonderful sunbathing and entertaining area
• A large fully equipped kitchen with 3 large Sub Zero fridges and Miele built in coffee machine – opening onto pool deck
• Beautifully appointed lounge opens onto pool deck with views to both the sea and the gardens
• Formal dining room which also opens onto pool deck
• Fully equipped cinema room with satellite TV, Apple TV and Netflicks
• Tennis court and tennis pavilion – with kitchenette, dining and seating
• Large fully equipped gym and shower room
• Thatched dining gazebo area with barbecue at water’s edge – situated between private beaches allowing safe and easy access for children and adults to swimming and snorkelling within Little Harbour
• Beachside jacuzzi
• Sea kayaks, paddle boards, pedalo and snorkelling equipment
• Extensive lawns leading down to two beaches
• The property benefits from high speed wireless connectivity
• Large decked area on the sea front suitable for lounging, open air dining and perfect for accommodating a 20ft by 80ft marquee for weddings and events
Petite Le Bleu
• Large lounge or dining area for 40 (can be converted to a conference room)
• 2 separate king-size bedrooms – each feature en-suite bathroom/dressing rooms which lead to open air bathrooms with stunning natural freeform stone tub and basins
• 40′ x 18′ pool with loungers and dining table for 10
• Children’s climbing frame
• Built in BBQ and shower area situated by the poolside
LE BLEU RATES
November 21, 2020 – December 17, 2020
January 9, 2021 – April 16, 2021
November 20, 2021 – December 17, 2021
$76,300 per week
$10,900 per night
April 18, 2020 – November 20, 2020
April 17, 2021 – November 19, 2021
$60,200 per week
$8,600 per night
December 18, 2020 – January 8, 2021
December 18, 2021 – January 7, 2022
(Minimum Two Week Booking)
$142,000 per week
$20,286 per night
Rates include Full Service Staff and Chef
Rates are not inclusive of 10% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well”
At Little Harbour Estates we believe that drinking good wine with superb food in an unrivaled location is one of life’s greatest pleasures. We know how to make every meal an event and hospitality seem like second nature.
Our Chefs are on hand to create beautiful food and treasured moments which last a lifetime.
We use local and seasonal premium ingredients to provide elegant dishes with a contemporary twist. Whether it’s our famous hot churros with chilli chocolate sauce or our Caribbean Grill Night under the stars, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible dining experience for our guests.